Indian street food have various and colorful culture and rituals. This varies from state to state and is what we are most happy and proud of. Classes, no matter the age group, we Indians just can’t resist the urge to dive into these not-so-healthy but oh-so-tasty roadside treats. The great variety cannot even be classified at the country level, as each city has its own specialty. Whether sweet or savory, street food in India has it all. With that in mind, we are going to write down all the ubiquitous known Indian street foods across India that would make you drool unattractively.
Benefits of Street Food
- There are certain benefits of street food that have contributed to its worldwide popularity, such as:
- It is readily available on the street. So you can easily buy them without having to go the extra mile to eat far away
- Taste is delicious and unique
- Often contains the traditional foods that you may find difficult to find in big restaurants
- You will be after made according to traditional old recipes and also preserves the original taste of these foods
- They are cheaper in price
- The preparation is done in front of the customers, so you have a good idea of the ingredients in it.
Difference between street food and fast food
- A strong association is often made between street food and fast food. But that is completely wrong. They both are readily available. You don’t have to wait any longer Order Street Food Online; it’s time to prepare it.
- Fast food is processed food. Its production involves the use of many preservatives and chemical compounds. Fast food companies spend a lot of money to preserve the texture and flavor of their food by using these chemical additives. While street food is fresh and pure, like home cooking, free from all kinds of preservatives.
- Chefs and vendors prepare street food in front of customers. So that the customer knows the ingredients of the food. On the other hand, when it comes to fast food, you forget the right ingredients
- Street food consists of traditional dishes from this area. This is not the case with fast food.
Love of street food in India
Street foods in India have flourished. In fact, many people like to eat it. Street food includes a variety of foods available to people in the form of meat, vegetable, chicken, and cheese products. Etc. Also, Indian food is one of the most popular foods around the world. They have a wide variety of spices that are mixed into the food, giving each meal a unique flavor. In India, there are many street foods that you can try such as Paratha’s, Gol Gappas, Tandoori Chicken, Kahthi Rolls, Bheil Puri, Aloo Tikki, Pakoras, Samosas, Kebabs etc.