Piadina is popular in Italy and shares many similarities with pizza, from the materials used in the preparation and filling to the shape. It is common for individuals who wish to rapidly create a pizza for supper to utilise a foundation “flatbread” in cooking and a basic recipe that substantially decreases the time it takes to bake.
Letizza Bakery has its pizza bases & piadina offering an extended throughout the industry that currently delivers several goods to both the retail and restaurant industries in Australia, New Zealand, and Southeast Asia. Here are Piadina pizza recipes, including:
- Four piadine is for the making of this easy dish.
- 250 g of mozzarella
- 200 grams of tomato sauce with oil, salt, and oregano
- Diced grilled veggies
- olive oil extra virgin
- a dash of salt
- a couple of fresh basil leaves
Preparation of a pizza and a piadina
- Sprinkle some tomato pulp on top of the tortillas, then add the chopped mozzarella and cubes of grilled veggies.
- Sprinkle your pizzas in extra virgin olive oil and season with salt.
- Set the oven temperature to 200/250 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for ten or fifteen minutes until the mozzarella melts. Remove from the oven and top with a few fresh basil leaves.
- Serve hot.
- The flatbread available at Letizza Bakery allows you to serve distinctive, signature pizzas.
You will save both time and money.
Letizza manufactures each product by hand, ensuring the reliable quality of the products while saving restaurants labour costs and time by eliminating the need to find a skilled pizza chef. These flatbread bases and piadina are simple to make.Only your creativity limits your serving choices. Letizza bakery frozen pizza bases come in thin and thick/classic varieties.
The Letizza Piadina is offered in two sizes, seven and nine inches, with the option to also custom-create measurements for clients. The Letizza piadina is the best alternative to the classic wrap, and there are fewer carbohydrates in our piadina than in a wrap.
Letizza’s goal is to make your life easy as a chef in a busy kitchen. Their pizza bases are all vacuum sealed, giving them a one-year life span from the date of manufacture or 30 days in the refrigerator. Their goods will be a simple addition to your menu, resulting in less waste and better ordering and stock. Whether you’re a pizza shop, restaurant, café, or occasion catering company, here’s got you covered with the selection of readymade pizza bases to serve you cater your gatherings in no time. For pizza delivery sacramento ca contact here.
Producing high-quality goods
Letizza takes pleasure in making high-quality goods and enjoys collaborating with clients to make their life easy by providing advertising material and a list of ingredient suggestions for new seasonal menus.