Fiery BBQ Chicken Wings are an absolute delight to have. Loaded with the perfect amount of flavor and texture and coated with extra delicious High on Chicken sauce that will feel unknown and out of this world. The crispiness through baking and deep frying is an absolute treat.
These wings are hot, spicy, and perfect for a get-together or simply when you’re in the mood for some exotic taste. This is the mouth-watering meat with extra crispy skin we all know and love. The combo of chicken wings and High on Chicken sauce will put you in a trance you will not want to escape. It is that delicious. The tender chicken pieces and extra hot sauce are something to die for. Certainly, a meal that will be a favorite for generations to come. And to add to it, they contain 1700 calories and 69gms of protein. So, it is undoubtedly a high protein and rich in calorie diet. Perfect for multiple people to have.
- 910gm chicken wings
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (grounded)
- Canola Oil
- 140gm unsalted butter
- ½ cup lime juice
- Four cloves of garlic (minced)
- Two tablespoons of sugar (preferably brown sugar)
- ¼ cup honey
- Two tablespoons spice blend or High on Chicken Sauce (for garnish)
- 1 ½ teaspoon corn starch
- Two tablespoons water
- Cilantro leaf (for garnish)
- Lime (for garnish)
- Salt (add more according to taste)
Fiery BBQ Chicken wings recipe
- Preheat the oven
- Ensure the oven temperature reaches about 180 degrees Celsius
- Prepare a baking sheet
- Season the wings with pepper and salt (according to taste) on the baking sheet
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- Make sure the internal temperature is about 75 degrees Celsius
- Prepare a pot and heat it over medium heat
- Add canola oil (about 1 inch or ¼ cup)
- Make the wing sauce or use High on Chicken to avoid cooking the sauce
- Work the meal into batches
- Carefully lower 4-6 chicken wings into hot oil
- Fry for about 2-3 minutes until the wings are crispy and golden, and repeat with other batches
- Take a large bowl of prepared sauce or High on Chicken sauce and coat the wings well
- Garnish the wings with cilantro, lime, and High on Chicken sauce if more spice and hotness are desired.
If you want to escape creating the sauce High on Chicken will be at the rescue. But if you want to cook the sauce on your own, the recipe is below.
- Take a medium skillet
- Melt the butter gently over medium heat
- Add lime juice after, along with garlic, honey, and a spice blend
- Cook for about 3-4 minutes and whisk to combine
- Ensure that the thickness of the sauce is according to your taste.
Why Fiery BBQ Chicken Wings are loved
Who doesn’t love chicken? A perfect meal presented with exotic tastes and spices in over a hundred varieties. Fiery BBQ Chicken wings are one of them. All the ingredients are easy to get. The preparation does not take too long, and the meal is cooked within an hour. All of this makes it easier for people to decide on what they want to eat. Order it or make it home; the taste will be the same and even better with High on Chicken sauce.
The spiciness mixed with a hot flavor is something that leaves people yearning for more. An even better combo would be to serve with curd or other sides or toppings. All the above combined makes it the best chicken meal you could get within an hour, a meal that will satisfy your hunger in the middle of the day or the middle of the night. Fiery BBQ Chicken Wings are a force to be reckoned with and you will certainly not regret eating such an extravagant and brilliant meal.
The concept of chicken wings with hot sauce was brought to light around the early 1960s at the Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York. Chicken wings grew prominently because they correlated with American Football as wings were the perfect pairing with beer when someone watched the games. This led to the wings spreading out globally. Bake them or host a barbeque they are easily shareable and affordable.
A portion of great food or snack for a group. People love that they are cooked within an hour with less than 10 minutes of preparations. A party? A get-together? Chicken Wings came to the rescue. A small serving was enough to fill out the stomachs of everyone. From children to adults, everyone loved chicken wings. And today we see that prominently with KFC being one of the largest chicken-based fast-food chains.