You’ll feel satisfied after eating BBQ chicken pasta, a tasty and quick dinner that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. This recipe includes spaghetti noodles, fresh vegetables, tender, juicy chicken, homemade barbeque sauce, and melted cheese. The best feature is that you can make this dish your own. You can use a variety of cheeses, vegetables, and even chili sauce to add some spice. This recipe is ideal if you’re searching for a quick and simple dinner. The best thing about this BBQ chicken pasta recipe is that you can prepare a large batch of it and have leftovers for days because it freezes well. You may also eat it at lunch, and it will fill you up until supper.
Prep time: 25-30 min
Serve for: 3-4
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1 Green Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 2-3 Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 cup Tomato Puree
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- High On Chicken Barbeque Sauce
- ½ cup Double Cream
- Grated Cheese
- Cut onion, red, yellow, and green pepper into thin slices.
- Then chop the garlic finely.
- Onion slices, garlic, red, yellow, and green pepper strips are fried for two to three minutes over medium heat in a shallow casserole with heated olive oil.
- Add the chicken breast pieces after increasing the heat.
- Till the color of the chicken has changed to a golden brown, stirring continuously.
- After adding the flour, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper, stir for a minute.
- Preheat a pan of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to the package directions. After adding the chicken stock, High On Chicken barbeque sauce, and tomato puree, simmer for 10 minutes.
- The pasta is drained and placed aside.
- Give the High On Chicken barbeque sauce a good toss before adding the double cream and cooked pasta.
- Stir in half of the cheese and let it melt.
- To add some color add the remaining grated cheese and top with chopped parsley.
Occasions when you can make BBQ chicken salad
Your entire family will enjoy this simple-to-make dish of BBQ chicken pasta. Make the pasta, then combine it with the spices and garlic. Then, add the chicken breast, BBQ sauce, and barbecue seasoning, stir to combine, and simmer on low for 4 hours! It’s easy to encourage your kids to eat their vegetables with this BBQ chicken pasta. Bell peppers, onions, and tomatoes, all of which are good for you, are used to make the sauce. After combining the sauce, cooked noodles, and chicken shreds, pour the mixture into the slow cooker and simmer for 4 hours on low. For hectic weekends or weeknights, this recipe is ideal. Please make your own homemade slow cooker BBQ chicken pasta and serve it with a barbeque recipe. A flavorful supper that is quick, healthful, and easy to prepare.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can BBQ chicken pasta be cooked on a grill?
Turn the grill’s heat up to medium-high. Then Grill the chicken as per the BBQ chicken recipe for three to four minutes over medium-high heat using a grill grate and add pasta. Bring the water to a boil in a large pot of salted water. Cook the pasta according to package directions until about halfway done. Pasta should be drained and lightly tossed with olive oil.
- Can raw chicken be covered in BBQ sauce?
Barbeque sauce can be used on raw chicken. You can marinate the chicken or pieces in the High On Chicken barbeque sauce for many hours or overnight to give them more flavor. Every 15 to 20 minutes or so, baste while baking. If extra liquid is required, add a little water to the pan.
- Is a barbeque chicken recipe a healthy way to lose weight?
Yes, Barbeque chicken recipe can help to reduce weight. Chicken is an excellent option for anyone attempting to lose weight because it is low in fat and cholesterol. Additionally, the barbeque chicken recipe has a lot of protein, which will help you feel full all day. In addition, chicken is a fantastic source of B vitamins, selenium, zinc, phosphorus, and iron. This is because grilled chicken is leaner and has significantly fewer calories and fat than other varieties of meat. The most beneficial aspect of chicken is that it can facilitate weight loss.
- What advantages does barbecue chicken pasta offer?
Protein and fiber in this dish will keep you full for several hours after eating. It’s a good source of numerous minerals, including magnesium, iron, and selenium, as well as vitamins A, C, and K.